The PDC specializes in innovative communication tools specifically developed to effectively address the social and economic challenges we face today. We provide a full spectrum of public engagement services specifically tailored to meet your needs.
- Diagnostic Tools for assessing the most appropriate courses of action for public engagement in your community.
- Process Designs to develop short and long-term strategies to address immediate and emergent needs, focusing on engaging community members and staff in ongoing relationships and problem solving activities.
- Event Designs to develop meetings and forums that bring community members and staff together to constructively work on important public issues.
- Facilitation skills that enable community members and staff to speak candidly, listen openly and collaborate together to problem solve effectively.
- Conflict Management to help groups and individuals manage their differences on public issues in ways that create trust, build relationships and develop common solutions.
- Evaluation Tools to assess the effectiveness of public engagement processes and events, to generate recommendations, and to inform future processes and events.
- Training and Capacity Building for staff and citizens in communication and facilitation techniques for sustainable, ongoing public engagement practices.
- Client Consultations to learn more about public engagement and the services offered by the PDC. Our initial 1-hour phone consultation is FREE!